In honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought I would end the week by putting together a little list of things I love.
I don’t particularly love this holiday, but I do love little reminders of the things that bring me joy. I am definitely a glass-half-full-the-miracle-is-just-around-the-corner kinda girl, and I try to make gratitude lists regularly to keep my perspective on life where it should be.
After all, we all have something to be grateful for. And it’s Friday!, which is cause to celebrate. 🙂 Enjoy!
1. Coffee. A grande non-fat vanilla latte with an extra shot of espresso has been my obsession of choice for basically forever. Thank you, Starbucks, for making me a more pleasant individual in the mornings.
2. Getting Inspired. If you know anything about me, or have read any of my blog posts, I am sure this comes as no surprise to you. Still, I really really love it.
3. Love. Simply because it can change everything.
4. My Mom. My first best friend & valentine, this woman means the world to me! The older I get, the more I can appreciate just how amazing she is.
5. Fresh Flowers. Because what could possibly cheer up a room more?
“The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, someone to love, and something to hope for.” – Allan Chalmers
I hope that tomorrow (whether you are celebrating Valentines Day with someone special or Singles Awareness Day with your friends) is full of love and happiness. Happy Friday friends!